The Jasper Chronicles

The Journal of a Cynical Dad

Saturday, December 31, 2005

The (Half) Year Review in Pictures

Stealing a page from Polanski's Plog, here are a few of my favourite pictures from The Boy's first four months. Besides, I'm feeling too lazy to type today.

A few moments old...


P takes her first sip of beer in months...


Cleaned up and ready for pictures...


Enjoying a cup with Dad...


Get this Panda away from me...


Hmm, big job or little job...


We had to go shopping, so Orange Cat babysat for us...


Digging the House Music at Waazubee's...


Ahhh, don't like the hat...


First smiles came around 2 months...


Looking down the barrel of the bottle...


Getting air at 3 months...


Quick change at my office...


Smiles come easy now...


See...


Having fun with P...


Enjoying the Santa Claus Parade...


A common expression at 4 months...


Waiting patiently till the presents arrive...


Yeah, this is what I'm waiting for...


Test driving my old bouncy chair from when I was a baby...


The gifts are great, but I really like this wrapping paper...


Christmas is Fun!


Happy New Year everybody!