The Jasper Chronicles

The Journal of a Cynical Dad

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

A Spitball in Every Sense



I mentioned a few posts ago that The Boy is playing catch with me, and clapping his hands. Here's undisputed video evidence that he can actually do those things. Right up there with Big Foot and the Loch Ness Monster.
"Watch as The Boy plays catch with his Dad."
"Watch as he licks the ball before tossing it back."
Really I'm not one of those parents that pulls out the wallet-sized photos of their kid at every opportunity (I say while writing my 131st entry). So why post this video of The Boy then? Why would anyone besides immediate family care to watch this? Because I think it's fucking adorable that's why. Do I need a better reason? It's also one of the few times he hasn't frozen up like a deer in the headlights whenever I point the camera at him. I've got hours of video of The Boy, mostly of him staring blankly towards the camera.

If you'd like to watch 2:30 minutes of pure, unadulterated cuteness, follow this link.

***Link has been fixed*** Thanks LHM for pointing that out. And thank everyone for even trying to watch The Boy's little opus.

You'll need Quick Time on your computer to watch. If you don't have Quicktime, you can download it for free.