The Jasper Chronicles

The Journal of a Cynical Dad

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Everyone Does It

Thankfully The Boy appears to have stopped saying "Oh Shit" whenever something goes wrong. It's funny how once P and I stopped, he did too. Now taking that logic a step further, if I can stop crapping my pants and use the toilet instead, potty training should be a breeze; I'll test that theory and get back to you.

Anyways, The Boy's vocabulary seems to grow on a daily basis, and he's moved from single words to simple phrases. A recent addition to his vernacular is, "Oh I faated." whenever he farts. He can have an entire conversation by himself on the subject.

"Who faated?"
"I don't know who faated."
"Oh Dad faated."

If he's feeling particularly energetic, he'll walk over to me and point, "Dad faated." Thanks kid, it's one of those things I try to keep to myself.

I tell you, he might live over 4700 KM away, but that Lumpyhead is one bad influence.