The Jasper Chronicles

The Journal of a Cynical Dad

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

More Dad Blogs

As I start exploring the Daddy Blogsphere a bit more, I'm stumbling across loads of other Daddy Blogs. All take a slightly different tone - some sarcastic, some sentimental - but all with the underlying theme of dedication to their children.

Anyways, here are a few that caught my attention. There are plenty other good ones out there - more as I stumble across them.

Polanski shares his parenting adventures through photos. And his daughter is adorable.

Daddy Chip waxes nostalgic about his daughter and som - man has a memory like a steel-trap.

Metrodad delivers the "...ravings of a jaded, cynical New York dad." An enjoyable read. And feeling super-lazy this morning (hey I had a long night), Metrodad pulled together a number of excellent blogs in his post Who's Yo Daddy?