The Jasper Chronicles

The Journal of a Cynical Dad

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

It's an Inverse Relationship Actually

I'm on the bus. In front of me is a HUGE ad for Lifestyles condoms. The happy fellow in the ad is holding a HUGE family-sized box of Lifestyles condoms. According to the label there are only 12 in the box, although the box is big enough to hold 60 - 80 easily.

I can see where they're going with this: Lifestyles Condoms. The box is huge, so you are too.

Ummm... I don't think the size of the ad or the size of the box has anything to do the size of your dick. And I don't think you're going to fool anyone displaying a giant condom box on your night table. When it comes right down to it, no sized box is going to compensate for the fact you've got a thimble between your legs.