The Jasper Chronicles

The Journal of a Cynical Dad

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Which Superhero Are You?

Violet did this quiz on her blog, and because I don't have an original thought in my body, I copied her.

According to the Super Hero quiz I am The Flash - one of those lame DC Comic characters (could have been worse I guess, I could have been Archie).

I was so close to being Iron Man - an ultra cool Marvel Comic character. Being Iron Man would have been the best! Although come to think if it, that Iron suit he wears would be a real hassle in the bathroom.

Captain America: "Wow Iron Man, you took forever in the bathroom."

Iron Man: "Yeah, well. I had to unbolt my fly."

Captain America: "That's why I wear tights."

Take the Superhero Personality Quiz Yourself.

--------------------------------------------
Daddy L, you are The Flash.
Fast, athletic and flirtatious.


The Flash
70%
Catwoman
60%
Iron Man
60%
Hulk
60%
Green Lantern
55%
Superman
55%
Robin
50%
Supergirl
50%
Wonder Woman
45%
Spider-Man
45%
Batman
25%